Written by NZINGHA for ZFACEINC,nyc
What you’ll need:
* 2 tbsp of Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover (for embellished or mink lashes, because they require delicate care. So jewels and embellishments don’t fall off or get cloudy and unshimmery)
* 2 tbsp of Isoprophyl Alchohol (for regular lashes)
* 1 clean shallow bowl or container
* Cotton Swabs
* Tweezers & Lash Curler
* Spooly, Fan Brush or Dual Sided Metal Lash Comb
2) Pour Alchohol/Eye Makeup Remover in your bowl.
3) Soak lashes for 2 minutes.
4) Clean lash band by removing the glue with your fingers or tweezers (your choice) one lash at a time. Then place them back in your bowl to soak a bit more to loosen up any additional mascara left on the lashes
5) Prep tissues by folding them over to create a bed for the lashes.
6) Remove lashes from their bath and place them on the tissue bed and begin to clean all the excess mascara, glitter and any other buildup with your spooly, brow brush or mini fan brush. Brushing firmly but gently to remove debris. Be sure to clean both sides of the lashes.
7) Now, doing this with each lash one at a time you are going to lay the damp lash upside-down on the curve of you forefinger and brush the lash back into its original curve shape. We do it this way so as not to loose the curve of the lash. Here’s where you can use your lash curler to give those lashes a lil’ bump if you see they’ve gotten flat.
8) After cleaning and reshaping the first lash you will now return the lash to the original plastic box that the lashes came in. Do this one lash at a time. Allow the lashes to air dry and VOILA! they’re ready for your next wear…just like new! 💃💃💃👏👏👏👏